A LOVE TALE; BEST LOVE THAT NEVER WAS
There was a pretty-looking sexy damsel
That lived around my city
She looked more than I can tell
She was filled with grace and glory
For her love I did fell
It made me very crazy
She must've been an angel
For a mortal can't be so pretty
I stirred and craved and thought and wished
But that was all, yes all I did
I never for once made known to her
How I loved and cherished her
Then a time came that I searched for her
To, as my hobby was, stirr at her
But this pretty angel was, from my city gone
And all my dreams with her were gone.
For more lines visit Laureates' Blog
That lived around my city
She looked more than I can tell
She was filled with grace and glory
For her love I did fell
It made me very crazy
She must've been an angel
For a mortal can't be so pretty
I stirred and craved and thought and wished
But that was all, yes all I did
I never for once made known to her
How I loved and cherished her
Then a time came that I searched for her
To, as my hobby was, stirr at her
But this pretty angel was, from my city gone
And all my dreams with her were gone.
For more lines visit Laureates' Blog
Comments
Post a Comment